We are so happy to announce that we will be giving Kaleb a little sister. Tim and I went and had an ultrasound today and everything looks healthy! Let me tell you how excited we are. Now the next thing is to figure out what we will name her and what we should do for her nursery. I already have some idea's for her room but Tim and I can't not agree on a name! It's kinda driving me crazy!!! Anyways, We hope that everyone is happy and healthy. We will keep all of you posted with the pregnancy and the naming issue. Till then have a great week!
Monday, May 19, 2008
It's a...
Posted by Kathi at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm soooo excited to meet her!! I want to see a crotch shot! ha ha! Love you!
i can not wait to see pics when she is born, she looks like she will have model like feet lol, that is an awesome pic
Post a Comment