Kaleb's Birthday party was a blast! We were so happy to see all of our Friends and Family that were able to make it out. As you can see from all the picture's we all had a great time. The weather was perfect. Overcasted and about 95 degrees! Much better then last year when we had it at the Train park and it was 115 outside. Everyone went swimming and played on the splashpad/playground. The place we rented out was awesome. Something for everyone, plus a room with A/C. ;) Thanks again everyone for making Kaleb's 2nd Birthday so special!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, that looks like so much fun! I can't believe Kaleb is 2. That is nuts. That means Mason is going to be 2 soon! It felt like they were so far apart in age for so long, but I forget sometimes that they are only 3 months apart! They can be best friends forever like us :) They really have no choice ;) I miss you and hope you are doing well. Love you mouse!
I wish we could have been there, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I miss you kathi,,,,SSSSPOCK!!!!!!!! got ya....lol.
Post a Comment