I know it's been far too long since I have blogged but come on people i've been busy. I promise there will be a new post or two with in the week :) Hope you all are doing well, Love you!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know it's been far too long since I have blogged but come on people i've been busy. I promise there will be a new post or two with in the week :) Hope you all are doing well, Love you!
Posted by Kathi at 3:54 PM
3 comments:
There dang well better be chick! I really really miss you by the way. I miss wittle Kaleb and itty bitty Sydney too! I can't believe you are 31 weeks. That's CRAZY MAN! Well, I looooove you. Call me!
My goodness Kathi, I'm going to boycott if you don't do it soon!
Well you better hurry, Spooooook!!!!!! got ya
Post a Comment