Sorry that I have been slacking but I am just so tired all the time!! I barely have time for myself let alone time to sit and write out new blog posts. Anyways as you all know our family will be growing in size very soon. Hopefully Sydney will come the second week of October. At least thats what i'm hoping for. Kaleb is starting to understand more and more that there is a baby in Mommy's tummy. It wierd to think that our family will be bigger. My sister and her two boys are coming out for three weeks to hang with us and to stay with Kaleb while we're at the hospital. I'm so greatful to have all my sisters and my Mom!! Well, I hope you enjoy the random pic's over the past few weeks. If you notice Kaleb has such a cheesy smile these days. It melts my heart. ENJOY!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Some picture's to enjoy!
Posted by Kathi at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He is so cute. Love you. See you soon.
Post a Comment