oh she is so beautiful. I am so excited to see her hopefully this Christmas! How are you feeling? is she sleeping good at night?
BEAUTIFUL!!! Kasyn is so excited to meet his gorgeous girlfriend!!! Oh... I miss her! (if that's possible!)
Kathi she is so beautiful! I can't wait to give her a snuggle! Kaleb looks like such a good big brother too. I love you so much and am so proud to be your BFF. Love you!-Dawnie-
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh she is so beautiful. I am so excited to see her hopefully this Christmas! How are you feeling? is she sleeping good at night?
BEAUTIFUL!!! Kasyn is so excited to meet his gorgeous girlfriend!!! Oh... I miss her! (if that's possible!)
Kathi she is so beautiful! I can't wait to give her a snuggle! Kaleb looks like such a good big brother too. I love you so much and am so proud to be your BFF. Love you!
-Dawnie-
Post a Comment