












The wedding was beautiful and We had such a wonderful time!! I am ery happy to have married into a wonderful and FUN family! When you walked into the wedding there was a photographer taking pictures of the guests with crazy hats and stuff. Kaleb was not in the mood so we had just a regular picture take (an we say borring!!) but later that night Kaleb and Tim had some fun with the hats and glasses. Kaleb had a blast dancing and playing with all of his cousins!! Sydney was held by everyone which was nice to get a little break. Even though I love her so much it's always nice to have a small break. All and all it was agreat weekend in San Diego! P.S. I have promised to keep up on my blog better. Sorry and you know who you are and it was much deserved to give me crap!! Love you all.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Matt and Jenn's wedding.
Posted by Kathi at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment