We had a great Easter this year! We started off by going to church Saturday night with my sister in law and her family. The next morning When Kaleb woke up we had our own egg hunt (sorry no picture's for that round) and he looked through all the fun stuff the Easter bunny brought him. Before we went to Easter brunch we took picture's with Amy and Kyle. I got some really great shots of the kids and messed around with them in photoshop. We got one kinda good one of my family but Kaleb would not comply! Then off to the brunch (which was yummy) and Easter egg hunt #2! Kaleb had a great time and Sydney had a great time soaking up as much attention as she could. We had a fun day!
P.S. I have been given a lot of crap about blogging. First off I would like to say i'm sorry. I will try in the future to keep up on it. I was aked to put up some randoms so I will do that in the next week or so. Very busy next week and a half...sorry!!

























0 comments:
Post a Comment