



So, I was cleaning up our backyard and spraying down the pavers when I aimed the hose at Kaleb and he just went to town playing in it. It was a pretty cold day for it being the middle of June so I took of his clothes off so he could keep playing. Then he started to play on his slide and he was gliding on his butt over the foam squares. It was hilarious! If you look at the side of his butt you can see a raspberry. Boys are so funny!






















I was trying on this dress because I didn't want to miss my chance for her to wear it. It fit and I was messing around with my camera in her room. Hopefully I can have some time to set up my equipment to take a better shot.


1 comments:
Hey I haven't heard from you in awhile but I just wanted to say your daughter is beautiful and your son is so Handsome. You are a lucky girl! I just love the dress it is so pretty.
love ya
Wendy
Post a Comment