Last Friday the kids and I went over to my friend Kim's. She has 2 kids (Wyatt 5 and Dakota 17 months). Kaleb had a blast playing with Wyatt. He wants to do everything Wyatt does, it's so cute. Sydney also had a great time with her friend Dakota in the baby pool. As Kaleb and Wyatt would bounce back between the pool and the sprinklers. It's great to have friends that have kids the same age. We really need to start doing this more often. Before this really starts to get busy when we throw school in the mix. Have a wonderful a safe 4Th of July my family and friends. We are going to the pool and to Rawhide so there should be tons of posts coming up!
P.S.
I know the single shot of Kaleb is out of focus but surprising enough I didn't get a good picture of him. He was running around way too much!















0 comments:
Post a Comment