This is mainly for my sisters Miriam and Doranna that lives in South Carolina and Alabama but I thought most of you would enjoy my growing belly too. I miss you sisters and your beautiful babies (and my brothers)!! I hope this helps, I know you both wanted to see pictures :) We love you!! Oh and I couldn't help but throwing in a picture of my cutie pie for good measure!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look so beautiful and healthy! I wish we could be pregnant together, but then that would require me getting pregnant, and I don't want to get pregnant... So, maybe next kid ;) Love you gorgeous!
Oh, thanks you look so cute. I love kalebs hair. It will not be long now. Love you. thanks, hey now you have to do this every month with the same clothes on. PPPPLLLEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment