Friday, June 6, 2008

A day at the splash pad.

Tim and I took Kaleb to the splash pad by our house on Sunday. We had a wonderful time even though it was pretty HOT outside, But to a child they really don't care do they!! Tim and I just want to soak him all in ( no pun intended) before he will be fighhting for attention once his Sydney gets here. (for some reason I don't think he will have to fight too much!) Kaleb is getting so big. It's hard for me to come to terms that he is not my baby anymore but my BIG boy. Everyday he says something new that makes me laugh. I am so lucky to be able to stay at home with him and watch him grow. His 2nd birthday is  in a little over a month, unbelievable!! 

Daddy and Kaleb playing around.

My handsome boys.

 In Kaleb words "CAR"!!



                              High five!

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

He's so cute Kathi! And I love the pic of time running with a drink in his hands! Quite funny. Love ya!

Unknown said...

reading your post brought tears to my eyes. Im so sad at how big taylor is getting. it makes me want to cry. o know there are some that love there kids growing up but for me im glad but love them little. love you sis.