Friday, August 7, 2009

DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!!!!






























































You had to be there...












My best friend I took a trip to Disneyland together "just Mommies" in July!! I know this is a little late but I have yet to blog since then so i'm starting from the start. It was a total blast! We definitely need to make this an annual or bi-annual celebration. Ya, sure we got sad when we would see the little boys and girls in total awe but then walking a few more steps and seeing a melt down well it was priceless to be together without the munchkins!! We were lucky enough to go for 4 days which was plenty of time for our shenanigans!! It was really not that busy either. We used our fast passe's wisely. I think the longest line we waited in was for "Space Mountain" and that was only 30 min. Let's just say we lucked out! The only down fall from the trip is that I got really sick on the way home. Tim had to stay home 3 days of the next week. Luckily my awesome sister in law flew out to help me with the kids while I was in Disneyland (THANKS DORANNA!!!) so Tim didn't have to stay home from work while I was away too!

1 comments:

Dawnie said...

I feel cheated on! Just kidding ;) It looks like you had a blast. Love you!