Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paul and Jen's Wedding in Chicago!

















































Tim and I with the kids in tow went to Chicago for my brother-in-law Paul's Wedding in August. We had fun spending time with family we don't get to see on a regular bases. Kaleb had a blast staying with Uncle Paul. I think he was his favorite part of the whole trip! Kaleb was their ring bear for the wedding along with his cousin Brady. They look so cute in their little tuxedo's. I really didn't get any pictures of the wedding day because I was taking care of Sydney which made me sad. But our Cousin Laura is a wonderful photographer and got some really reat ones outside after the wedding. Once I get that CD I will make a seperate post. We had a wonderful time with the whole trip! My only wish is that I could see all of them more often!!

0 comments: